Fiber Optic Solutions
Infrastructure Integrity Management: the art optical physics to measure temperature and strain of a structure or soil over tens of kilometers.
- Pipeline Damage Prevention
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Intrusion detection
- Structural health Monitoring
Reservoir-monitoring systems are able to monitor “life of the well” operations with high -tech fiber-optic sensing technologies, including Distributed Temperature Sensing, Distributed Acoustic Sensing and Bottom-hole Pressure Sensing.
- Production Optimization
- Real-time Monitoring Techniques for SAGD and CSS Operations
- Well Integrity and Production Risk
- Fracture Flow Profiling